Need New Roof Financing? Bad Credit? Let Us Help!
When your home needs a new roof or urgent repairs, the price tag can be the most frustrating obstacle. Don’t let finances keep you from reaching out to Dior Construction to schedule the work you need. We are pleased to offer personalized financing for a new roof or other improvements, even if you have bad credit. Let us turn an unexpected expense into affordable monthly payments that fit your budget!
How It Works
Obtaining financing through a bank or credit union can be a drawn-out process that many homeowners find inconvenient. We’ve partnered with GreenSky® to give you a simple way to pay for your next roofing project. When you choose Dior Construction, we can guide you through the application process and ensure you get an affordable unsecured loan that meets your individual needs. Here’s how a GreenSky Loan works:
- Complete a loan application in two minutes and get an immediate decision.
- You will be mailed a home improvement payment card that can be used over a six-month purchasing period.
- Enjoy 0% for the first 6 months with a 5.99% rate for 120 months or no interest and no payments for 12 months (*loan must be paid in full in 12 months)
Why Finance Your Roofing Project?
- Quick application process: No jumping from bank to bank and filling out lengthy applications. With GreenSky, you can apply in no time and get an answer fast.
- Low interest rates: Get credit limits up to $55,000 and interest rates as low as 6.99%.
- Flexible purchasing: Funds can be used to pay for multiple indoor and outdoor projects within a six-month purchase window, and you only spend what you need to finish your project.
- Fixed payments: Once the purchase window closes, your balance is converted to a loan with fixed monthly payments for the life of the loan.
Don’t Delay – Schedule a Quote Today!
With convenient financing available, you don’t need to put off your roof replacement or repair any longer. Call Dior Construction today at (201) 470-5077 or fill out our online contact form to schedule your in-home consultation.