Discover the James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding Difference
Dior Construction installs top of the line James Hardie® fiber cement siding across the Garden State. Check out some of our favorite exterior home transformations. Fiber cement is the fastest growing choice for siding in America, with more than 8 million homes throughout the country choosing James Hardie siding.
Here are more features that set James Hardie fiber cement siding apart from all others:
- Exceptional beauty. The built-in pattern of a HardiePlank boards and HardiePlank shingles looks just like wood but will not fade or split.
- Longer service life than wood, shingle, stucco or vinyl siding. The fiber cement composition of James Hardie siding stands up to virtually any weather and remains intact to protect your home.
- Superior protection. James Hardie fiber cement siding is up to five times thicker than vinyl, so it stands up to snow, ice and hail, and is rated for winds of up to 150 mph.
- Resistance to fire and pests. Fiber cement resists fire much better than vinyl or wood and is immune to insects and rot.
- Less maintenance. Unlike other siding materials like wood, shingle or stucco siding, fiber cement siding requires very little care to retain its beauty. You can easily clean it with a garden hose.
- Paint less often. James Hardie siding holds its color up to three times longer than wood without fading, chipping or cracking.
- Color can be changed. Vinyl siding may not need to be painted, but you can never change its color. But you can paint fiber cement siding any shade you choose should you wish to give your home a new look in the future.
- Sustainable materials. Fiber cement is composed of cement, cellulose fibers and sand. No endangered trees are sacrificed to make up this strong, durable material.
- 30-year warranty. No other siding material can approach the 30-year warranty you’ll get from James Hardie when you choose a factory-approved New Jersey siding contractor like Dior Construction to install your siding.
Dior Construction is a James Hardie Elite Preferred Siding Contractor for New Jersey
Dior Construction has achieved Elite Preferred Contractor status through the James Hardie Contractor Alliance Program. Elite Preferred Contractor status is a measure of efficiency and standardized business processes, and is the highest level awarded to any business in the five-level model developed by the James Hardie Building Products Company.
As an Elite Preferred Contractor, Dior Construction has access to the very latest siding technologies and products developed by James Hardie, as well as additional opportunities in staff training and development. As a result, our New Jersey neighbors can expect even higher service quality and durability of the products used for construction and installation of James Hardie fiber cement siding.
DIOR CONSTRUCTION’S JAMES HARDIE FIBER CEMENT PRODUCT GUIDE
HardiePlank® Lap Siding
For an exterior look that provides the beauty and texture of traditional clapboard, but with much better durability and lower maintenance costs, Dior Construction installs HardiePlank lap siding from James Hardie. HardiePlank lap siding is available in a texture and look that is just like wood. Or you can choose a finish that is smooth, textured or beaded.
Many New Jersey homeowners want their homes to have the rich, natural look of cedar shingle siding. But do you realize how much maintenance work is required to keep cedar shingles looking good and performing well?!?! A much better choice is the remarkable HardieShingle fiber cement siding product from James Hardie. HardieShingle closely mimics the texture and look of cedar shingles. It would be very difficult for anybody to tell the difference once the shingles are on your home. Yet the HardieShingle product Dior Construction uses for local homes offers many, many clear advantages over wood shingles.
At Dion Construction we finish each James Hardie New Jersey siding installation with HardieTrim, which provide unmatched durability and allow you to create a variety of design possibilities for trim, gables, corners, fascia, windows, doors, column wraps, rakes, friezes, decorative trim and other non-structural architectural elements. These are aspects of your siding that not every siding contractor will address, but which are vital for a clean look and a more energy efficient home.
Like James Hardie siding, HardieTrim utilizes advanced siding materials that have been specifically design and tested for our New Jersey climate. We offer a wide range of colors and styles and will seamlessly match your HardieTrim elements to your James Hardie siding. This makes for a clean look, better weatherability, and even more added value for your home.
James Hardie’s HardieZone technology ensures that Dior Construction installs siding that has been designed and tested for New Jersey’s challenging climate. The HardieZone system factors eight individual climatic variables that affect long-term performance of siding. For example, a homeowner in New Jersey will receive siding from the HZ5® product line, which protects against harsh winters and high winds. By designing custom siding for different climate zones, James Hardie provides homeowners with a material that is perfectly suited for their specific needs.
ColorPlus® Technology Means Lasting Color on Siding for New Jersey Homes
Want vibrant siding colors that never fade? The James Hardie fiber cement siding installed by Dior Construction features ColorPlus® technology, an exclusive production process that means the beautiful siding we install will remain that way for years, without cracking, chipping or peeling.
James Hardie offers the widest selection of siding colors available on the market. And those colors won’t easily fade, chip, or crack like paint does. They are applied at the factory using a special process to ensure a great look for years to come, with almost no maintenance required!
Call Dior Construction for a FREE Estimate on James Hardie Siding in New Jersey
To learn more about Dior Construction’s award-winning James Hardie fiber cement siding, call us at (201) 559-8610 or fill out our convenient online estimate request.