Choose the Top Roofing Contractor in New Jersey to Protect Your Home
Your search for the best New Jersey roofer is over! Dior Construction is ready to handle of all your roofing needs. For more than a decade we have helped our neighbors in northern New Jersey and across the Garden State to stay dry, comfortable and safe by providing top quality roofing services, professionally and affordably.
Because of our experience and expertise, we can tackle any size project smoothly and efficiently. We want you to be involved in the process and communicate to keep you informed from start to finish.
Dior Construction provides a full scope of commercial and residential roofing services, including roof repair, roof replacement and complete gutter systems. Our focus is on maintaining the integrity of your entire roofing system to help ensure dependable protection from the elements.
We are leaders among New Jersey roofers in that we are a GAF MasterElite roofing contractor. As a result, we can offer you the full range Weather Stopper™ roofing products from GAF, the most trusted roofing manufacturer in North America. Plus, as a MasterElite roofer, we can offer you the GAF Golden Pledge™ roofing warranty, the very best protection available, adding to the peace of mind you’ll have when you choose us as your New Jersey roofing company.
Your New Jersey Roofing Options
Still the most popular roofing product in North America, asphalt shingles offer affordable protection in a wide array of colors and styles. Asphalt shingle styles range from low-cost “three-tab” shingles to more durable and attractive “architectural shingles.” Asphalt shingles are lightweight and easy to install, so your new roof can be completed in less time. Shingles are made to be fire resistant and can be easily repaired or replaced if damaged. Depending on the grade selected, asphalt shingles offer a 15-30 year life span.
A natural material that looks great on homes with traditional architectural design. Because of the cut of each individual shake, no two wood shake roofs are alike! Although wood shingles and shakes require more care and maintenance, they can provide a life span of 30 years or more.
Metal roofing materials, particularly standing seam metal roofs, are growing in popularity. Metal roofs are very durable, with a life span of 50 years or more, and require virtually no maintenance. Metal roofs can be installed over existing roofs, eliminating the need for a roof “tear off.” Metal roofs stand up to tough weather conditions and reflect sunlight to help keep your home cool, reducing energy use and making metal roofs environmentally friendly.
Concrete or clay tiles are a very attractive roofing option, particularly on Spanish- or Mediterranean-style or stucco homes. Tile stands up well in all weather conditions, while presenting a warm and inviting look. Available in many colors and styles, tile is also non-combustible and impervious to insects. Because of the heavier weight of tiles, the roof must exhibit good structural integrity prior to installation.
Slate has been used as a roofing material since ancient times. Modern slate options are much improved, with waterproof backing and reduced weight to make slate available for more roofing styles. Slate offers a very distinctive look, has excellent durability and requires little maintenance.
GAF Roofing Systems
As a GAF MasterElite Roofing Contractor, Dior Construction can offer you three distinct levels of GAF shingle quality and protection, plus a remarkably affordable slate shingle option. We’ll help you select the one that is right for your home’s design and your roofing budget.
Three-Tab (3-Tab) Shingles
Affordable basic protection for projects on a limited budget. This level includes:
- Marquis WeatherMax shingles, which are designed for homeowners who demand superior performance, classic detailing, and a traditional appeal in a basic 3-tab shingle.
- Royal Sovereign® shingles combine a simple, timeless beauty with GAF’s Advanced Protection™ technology — making it our most popular 3-tab shingle.
Timberline® Lifetime Shingles
Protect and beautify your home with Timberline®, North America’s #1-selling shingles. Timberline® shingles now have a lifetime limited warranty!
- Timberline® Ultra HD™, your best investment for an ultra-dimensional wood shake look.
- Timberline® HD, value and performance in a genuine wood shake look.
- Timberline® Natural Shadow, value and performance in a natural wood shake look.
- Timberline Cool Series. Go green! Reflects sunlight to help reduce attic heat buildup and save energy.
- Timberline® ArmorShield™ II, Class IV impact-resistant shingles. May even save on insurance in certain areas!
Designer Lifetime Shingles
Beautiful, stylish, and exceptionally durable, Designer Lifetime shingles will make your home the envy of the neighborhood!
- Camelot® – Uncompromising performance and timeless beauty at a fraction of the cost of expensive slate or wood shakes.
- Country Mansion® – The look and charm of hand-crafted slate — great for historic properties.
- Grand Slate™ – Massive, extra-thick tabs and specially-blended color palette create the look of real slate shingles.
- Grand Canyon™ – The ultimate choice for a rugged wood shake look.
- Camelot® II – New Camelot II Shingles offer the look of the original Camelot shingles, but at an incredibly affordable price!
- Country Mansion® II – New Country Mansion II Shingles offer the look of the original Country Mansion shingles, but at an incredibly affordable price!
- Grand Slate™ II – New Grand Slate II Shingles offer the look of the original Grand Slate shingles, but at an incredibly affordable price!
- Slateline® – Bold shadow lines and tapered cut-outs create the look of slate at a fraction of the cost.
- Grand Sequoia® – Patented, extra-large shingle with unique design create a dramatic visual impact for prestigious homes.
- Capstone® = The classic look of random-cut European slate result in a timeless, turn-of-the century look.
Affordable, genuine slate roofing. On an old-fashioned slate roof, half of each slate is never seen, because it’s tucked under the piece above it. We’ve replaced this wasted slate with a high-tech waterproofing material. With this ingenious design, the TruSlate™ system can be installed on almost any roof.
Make the Right Call on Your Roof
Your roof is too important to the safety of your family and protection of your home or commercial structure. Don’t risk everything by deciding on second-rate roofing contractors. Find out why Dior Construction is the roofing company New Jersey homeowners trust to protect their homes reliably and dependably.
Contact Dior Construction for a FREE Estimate on Roof Replacement in New Jersey
Contact us today by calling (201) 559-8610 or fill out our convenient online request for a FREE, no obligation consultation and estimate on a weathertight roofing system for your home.