High-Quality Roofing Materials Delivering Superior Performance
Investing in roof replacement will require careful consideration, especially with your choice of material. You have to make sure that your new system can provide the exceptional weather protection and lasting performance that your home deserves. Achieving this is easy when you turn to a premier roofing company like Dior Construction for the job. We have been helping New Jersey communities with their roofing needs since 2010. With our highly trained crew, we ensure a safe and smooth experience from start to finish.
Roofing Options: We will guide you pick the right one!
Dior Construction can help you make more informed decisions in your roof replacement. We carry some of the highest quality roofing materials available today. They offer a host of rewarding features that isn’t limited to keeping the harshest elements at bay. In fact, you can expect a boost in your home’s curb appeal and energy efficiency when you choose one of the following:
- Slate. When it comes to longevity and durability, slate is the undisputed champion. In fact, with proper installation and maintenance from a trusted roofer like Dior Construction, slate roofing can last for a century. This exceptional choice can handle most extreme weather conditions, including hail, rain, snow, and wind. Slate is available in a number of colors and thicknesses. Over time, it wears down to a lovely, silvery gray that provides a timeless look for your home.
- Metal. This option offers the same money-saving benefits of shingles due to its light weight. Aside from that particular feature, metal offers other advantages that set it apart. Metal can reflect radiant heat back to its source, keeping your home cooler and more comfortable. Because you don’t need to rely as much on your air conditioning, you can enjoy significant energy savings.
- Tile. You’ll usually find tile on Spanish and Mediterranean-style homes. Made of either clay or concrete, tile roofing offers superior weather performance, while adding a warm, inviting look to your home. Like slate, this roofing material can improve your home’s insulation, allowing for comfortable and energy-efficient living spaces.
- Shingle. Asphalt shingles are versatile and cost-effective, which makes them a homeowner favorite. Asphalt shingles are lightweight, allowing for faster and easier installation. Because they don’t require an additional support structure to hold them up, you can save considerably on installation costs. When it comes to extensive design options, asphalt shingles also remain unmatched. They are available in a variety of colors, textures, and thicknesses. There are even shingle types that can mimic the look and feel of genuine slate and wood shakes. This makes it easy to match your new roof with your home’s distinctive appearance.
- Wood Shake. If you want a premium material for your new system, you can’t go wrong with wood shakes. They can instantly add a rustic charm to your home with their natural beauty. Because wood shakes differ in cut, shape, and color, you’re sure that no two shake roofing are exactly the same. Add their ability to naturally insulate your home from heat or cold and you get to enjoy a pleasant indoor environment all year round, minus the high energy costs.
Professional Roof Installation by Dior Construction. Call us today!
Even the highest quality materials, however, will require a pro to ensure they deliver top-notch performance. Dior Construction specializes in the timely and efficient installation of these materials. When you turn to us for your roof replacement, expect only exceptional workmanship that complies with safety and quality requirements. Call us today at (201) 470-5077 or fill out this form to schedule your in-home consultation.